Hi! It's a been a minute!

I have not posted in a minute. Why have I been gone off this blog so long it for a few reasons. I have been gone because I have been really busy with school because everything went online and had more work than I did before or at least it felt like it at least. I  also had to deal with quickly moving out of my dorm at my university that I am currently attending at the end of spring break in mid-March. The COVID-19  has been causing a bit more stress than before it became a pandemic. I also am not able to currently work because of the lack of jobs do to most everything being close, restricted hours, and/or not able to have many employees at the moment. I also have had some issues trying to figure out what I want to write about. I have a few ideas of want I want to do for the next few months. I am feeling more motivated recently to write more and got more blog ideas coming up.  I know it has been a stressful time for everyone and I have been trying to figure out ways to try to find ways to not think about the craziness 2020 has been so far and probably will continue to be for a while. I am planning on trying to different ways to cope with what is going on and cheap ways to be distracted from the world and plan on blogging about the experiences to hopefully help others who read the blog. Like for example, I am going to potentially make rugs and/or baskets out of clothes that I or my significant other do not wear or want anymore. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas about the future of the blog feel free to contact me on my Instagram which is @gab.graham_legare. I will also be posting on my Instagram when a new post has been posted. Hopefully, things get better sooner rather than later. Thank you for tuning it to the post. 


            Instagram Handle: @gab.graham_legare
            For those who are into Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/glgl99/
            Song choice today is: 
            Fall Out Boy-Irresistible; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8BGAYXNW74

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Things You May or May Not Know About Me.

Biggest U.S. searches of 2020 according to Google Trends