Quarantine in March through May of 2020.
Everyone has been dealing or coping with everything that has been going on recently. What are the ways that I have coped? Personally, my typical day in my life during this Quarantine time as of Early May 2020. Day to Day is usually myself and my significant other will play a video game together after he is done with work. We will play until the game until late into the night until it is early morning. It also does not also help that he usually works until around 12 a.m. After we are done playing a game we usually sleep for most of the day until he has to get up and get ready for work. I would stay in bed for a little while longer and sometimes falling back to sleep for a little bit longer. When I was awake still in bed, I would spend a few hours a night working on schoolwork do to my University transitioning online for classes and not living in the dorms anymore. We transitioned to online learning at the end of March right end after Spring Break here in the United States and the semester ended in early May. Since the semester is over, I don't need to worry about schoolwork at the moment until the fall semester comes around in August. Now that the school semester is over I tend to stay in bed watching YouTube videos or watching Tik Toks for a while still in bed. Occasionally, browsing Social Media and I tended to be going back and forth between Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and occasionally on Twitter. I had more time on my hands to do more of what I want to do during the day. I have also been watching more Netflix and Disney+ recently while watching shows or movies which might help provide some ideas for this blog. I was also been coming up with new ideas for crafting projects as well to work on during this time. I also started to create a blanket for my significant other and I did finish a scarf for him in late April. I plan on knitting a rug for my dorm room in the fall. On the days my significant other has off, we tend to sleep, play games, eat some local take out foods. We usually do not do a lot of exciting things on his days off due to him wanting to relax and for the fact not much is open or things have hour restrictions. I tend on doing another one possible as an update or post-quarantine to mostly see how much things have changed between now and the future. I plan on making another following post about my summer and/or how my life has changed since this post.
Instagram: @gab.graham_legare
Song choice: Beautiful Trauma by P!nk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBt_88nxG4c

Comments
Post a Comment